Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a family adventure

I am offically out of school.  At this moment many people ask me "why?" and I simply reply I am going on an adventure.  I also say that I am going to Europe.  But when I say that I say it with no expression, I do this because I don't want to go.  I mean what is the point?  I usally ask this exact question to my parents and they say "its going to be fun! You are going to see another part of the world, its going to be a great experiance!"  But in my head I know its not going to be fun at all.  All my familys going to do is sightsee.  Also I am going to miss all the year end parties for my activities!  I am going to miss my gymnastics party, my school end party, my fathers day piano recital, it is no fair!  Well there is nothing I can do about it now, after all my plane leaves today!  To bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment